Computer is broke. Actually both our laptops are fried...in the same week. The blog post I was working on will have to wait cause long blog posts from the phone suck to do. Anyways, wanna do an update post on asher and being one and our wonderful christmas. Ill get to those as soon as I can. For now, enjoy the rest of 2011!
Tuesday, December 27, 2011
Saturday, December 17, 2011
Let's get to know the little dude Asher Orion who just turned ONE year old!
First, let me start by saying that WOAH, turning one flipped some crazy insane switch in this boy's head. He is no longer a baby, he is this big boy that walks all around and is constantly trying to communicate and understand new things, it is amazing! Here is an update on all the things this baby/not so baby boy is doing now:
- He is slowly becoming a daddy's boy and I love it. Asher waits for Zack to come home and claps his hands and runs to him with his arms open wide.
- He wants to run with the big kids now. At the playground or any kind of activity place where big kids are, Asher just waddles right up to them and tries to get in on the action.
- Asher has the greatest/silliest walk that looks like he is waddling with a large diaper between his legs, because, well, he usually is.
- Gross activities Asher tries to get into ALL the time: putting his hands in the toilet bowl water, grabbing the toilet bowl brush, getting in the trash can, eating dirt and disgustingness off the ground whenever and whereever. Its pretty hilarious and horrible all at the same time.
- Asher is in CLOTH diapers now, and ABSOLUTELY loving it. He will come to me now when I am getting it all set out on the ground for him, its nice and cushy on his butt!
- Love that he gives real hugs, holds on to you and snuggles so tight to you. Its precious.
- Asks what everything is by pointing at it and makes this silly bah noise so we can tell him what it is.
- Speaks like a Mars Attacks alien.
- Loves balls, so much. Loves saying "ball" and throwing it back and forth with people.
- Also says lots of words that starts with B, like book tho it sounds like "bhhhk"
- Nursing so well still, and has no plans on stopping anytime soon. He is growing and communicating to me when he is hungry he just comes up to me to snuggle and sometimes tries to get at his mama milk by himself.
- I dont know how much he weighs, as we have not found a pediatrician here yet that follows my core values, but I am guessing he is in the mid twenties or so. Wearing 12 month tops or bigger, and 12 month pants or smaller he has short stocky legs.
Friday, December 16, 2011
Thursday, December 8, 2011
Thursday, December 1, 2011
Well look at me, I finally have a phone with internet capabilities. I can even blog and post pics from it. Sounds so silly but we have always had the most craptastic phones, so its nice to have this in the palm of my hands. The boys are sleeping next to me and I just loved seeing them sleep so peacefully. They are growing so fast. Asher started walking about 2 weeks ago and he is so fast now, he walks to silly like he is sneaking up on everybody all the time. so adorable I'll have to post a video. By the way I am in complete denial but he is turning 1 in a few weeks, it's not happening... he still my baby baby boy.