2012 is gonna be our Sieze The Day kinda year. Not that we nessesarily believe something huge is going to happen at the end of this year...but we are not ruling it out either. I wanted to start a list of some important things I want to do this year. I might add more as I go but here are some things both Zack and I want to have accomplished in 2012....
• Visit a place (within driving distnO hIance) that Ive always wanted to. I am thinking The Farm in Tennessee would be a perfect outing!
• Help start an ICAN chapter in the triad area and a birth circle too!
• Get Lincoln enrolled in preschool
• Have a weekend getaway with my hubby
• Get back into nursing school
• Go to a sweet concert. See someone weve always wanted to but never have (maybe smashing pumpkins, 311, or something)
• Finish my DONA doula certification stuff and start taking pay for clients
•Do a crazy obstacle course or marathon 5k as a goal to get in better shape
• Lose another twenty lbs (about 30 lbs lost so far since sept 2011)
• Be at my best friends birth :) !!!
• Completely and radically change the way we eat. Eating more whole, natural and healthy overall not just here and there.
• Increase my work pay, become a store manager somewhere.
• Move into a better apartment
• Get rid of my car and get a minivan
• Lose 25 lbs
• Play mass effect 3
• Work on my book
• Visit mom in rocky mount
• Get to a browns game next season
• Go on a trip with my wife
We will add more and cross off each as we get to it. We hope to look back on 2012 with a sense of happiness and accomplishment even if its just remembering to take advantage of the small moments with our boys. Happy 2012 everyone! Lets make it the best one yet!