Let's start with Marsden~
- As you can tell I take SO MANY PICS of my little munchkin
- He is slowly transitioning from having his days and nights totally mixed up
- Sleeps so so much
- Doesnt seem to react differently when I drink caffeine, YES!
- Has has a pretty bad gassy tummy issue some nights, and we have to burp him a lot and do little baby sit ups and bicycles
- Some nights are horrible and he screams hours on end, other nights he sleeps so long and only wakes to eat!
- I love the wrinkles on the bottom of his feets and how incredibly soft his head is. I cant stop smelling him all the time and staring at this beautiful creation.
- Has an amazing smile, reacts to our voices and smiles so big with his scrunched up top lip
- Is 5 weeks old, still fits in newborn, and starting in some 0-3 month clothes
- His life is well documented via Instagram ;)
- 29 months old!
- Full on into his "terrific twos". Head strong, and likes telling me NO these days.
- He is OBSESSED with drinking mama milk whenever he can since Mars was born. He has his special side and it comforts him and lets him know mama still loves him.
- Says the cutest and funniest things. I am trying to record him more and more because he really sounds so adorable.
- Working on counting more and talking about all that he sees. He especially likes to show his muscles and how fast he can run, just like his big brother
- Has awesome style, likes to dress himself everyday
- Can be the most loving sweet man to me, hugging and all
- Has really come into his own independence these past few months. He eats when he is hungry, knows what he wants and is getting so self sufficient.
- Totally excited for school this coming fall, we talk about it a lot these days and work on little things like word recognition and counting money
- Has some really great friends and he talks about them all the time. He is such a social butterfly and would choose to see friends everyday if we could. I love that about him.