Friday, January 17, 2014

Playing Catch Up

Oh I have been gone for a long time from here. I missed blogging about:
  • my birthday
  • my husband's birthday
  • Thanksgiving
  • Asher's 3rd birthday
  • finishing my CNA class
  • Christmas
  • New Years
  • New doula work for 2014
SO.... I suck. But the good news is we are all very well and thriving. Im very very busy with school and doula work which makes me immensely happy. Lincoln is absolutely doing so great with kindergarten, even though he has some rough days. Asher is learning new things every day and Mars is getting so big. Zack is busy with work and being such a huge support for me. I'll be back in the blogging game here soon. Maybe Ill do a picture up date with my new camera I am trying to get the hang of using. 



No comments:

Post a Comment