Sunday, February 21, 2010

Big BOY!!!!

Just wanted to check in with the internet world out there.... or maybe just to myself cause Im not sure who actually reads these. But I cant believe my son is almost 2! He is such a cool little man. He is obsessed, and I mean OBSESSED with the movies Finding Nemo and Cars, everyday he asks to see them when he wakes up. Its a big dilemma for me because I dont really care for him watching that much television... but at the same time he is really learning how to throw a temper tantrum when he cant watch his movies.

This boy brings absolute joy to my life! Its seems like such a cliche to say it, but really, this boy brings real pure happiness into my life.... the kind you never really experience until you have a child yourself. I just wanted to share a few pictures of my little big boy! I hope he brings a smile to your face like he does to mine everyday!!!!















No comments:

Post a Comment