Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Changes are coming our way!!

I have been working at Heinens for the past five years... the entire time my hubby and I have been married.... I havent known anything else. Lately it has been so hard, with work and school and trying to spend time with Lincoln. I have breakdowns all the time and it has really been hard on Zack. I need more time with my son... time I will never get back! So I have finally put my two weeks in at work. EEEKKK, its such a scary, excited, fun feeling. Im worried about how we will do, but at the same time I am planning on watching children this summer and during the weekends of the school year. Hopefully I can get enough business. I really would love to do that because I absolutely love working with children and I could be home with Lincoln at the same time.




On another note, we have had a wonderful last few weeks, with our spring break trip to florida to visit grandpa and disney. We also just went to Zacks brother Mike's wedding. It was beautiful.... and Lincoln looked super super handsome!! Check out this little man:




No comments:

Post a Comment