Thursday, August 5, 2010

Caution!! Highly Combustible!

So I am 21 weeks right now. For the most part I would say I have been feeling wonderful... and have no complaints. I am loving being home with Lincoln. I enjoy spending as much time with him as I can before Nursing School starts in three weeks. I really have no reason to be mad or angry about anything.... that's where the pregnancy hormones come in. Oh man, does Zack have to be careful what he says and does because these days I tend to be a little bit on edge, and can bark at you without warning. I should have this sign on me at all times I think:


Not only are my mood swings cause for this warning sign, but also, I have been having VERY vivid dreams if you know what I am saying. Those do not exactly help with my easily combustible state of being right now :) But I am not complaining about those. Well until next time... I will try to keep things together cause like I said... I honestly have no reason to complain about anything right now, I am truly wonderfully happy! (right now)

No comments:

Post a Comment