Friday, February 4, 2011

February 2011 Goals

Family goals for the month of February, 2011:
  •  Read one book off my list of required reading towards becoming a doula. First one on the list is The Birth Partner. (Jess)
  • Buy Browns Seasons Tickets (Zack)
  • Start a chore chart for Lincoln
  • Go outside and make snow angels, and take pictures
  • Take at least 200 pictures this month- you really can never take enough when you have little ones growing so fast!!!
  • Lose another 10 lbs (Zack)
  • Start working out (Jess)
  • Get a grade of at least a B on a Patho test
  • Try out a toddler gymnastics class at Flytz gym
  • Start on Lincoln's 3 year video for his birthday
  • Get Asher to latch on my left side
  • Get Asher's weight up to at least 10 lbs (eat, baby, eat)
  • Work on cleaning as I go, get better at being a "house-wife" (Jess)
Ok, thats enough for one month. Hope to report in next month to see how we did on our goals. Keep me accountable people!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I totally understand where you are coming from! My daughter always favored the right side, to this day my right boob is about a cup larger then my left!

    Hopefully this new baby will like the left side and they will be able to even out lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. This may be a silly question, but I know lots of girls who didn't know about breastfeeding shield. Do you have one? This may really help him with becoming comfortable with the left side. He may get used to the shield, but it's much easier to wean him from the shield.

    Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete