Friday, July 26, 2013

Interview with my boys 2013

I had a blast asking my older two boys some deep questions about themselves today, and I just LOVED their answers. It is so cool to hear things from the perspective of a 5 year old and a 2 year old. I would love to ask them these things every year to see how the answers change. Enjoy some hilarious and heart-warming answers from my little dudes. I wrote everything down word-for-word and did not change a thing. 
Lincoln Pace age 5 years 3 months 



  • What is the meaning of life?
    • That is to be alive forever, to stay alive forever, to be the most good guy forever
  • What do you want to be when you grow up?
    • A hero!
  • What brings you the most happiness?
    • Asher. He makes me happy, and he is pretty funny. He makes jokes. 
  • When do you feel the most loved?
    • When I sleep
  • What are you afraid of?
    • The dark
  • If you had one wish, what would you wish for?
    • A spiderman guy-like my age
  • What is the funniest word?
    • A joke
  • What is the hardest/easiest thing to do?
    • Hardest- to eat some foods
    • Easiest- to PLAY
  • What is the best/worst thing in the world?
    • Best- My toys
    • Worst-Bad things that make me say AHHHHH
  • What makes you mad?
    • My friends when they make me upset and angry
  • What is the meaning of love?
    • I love YOU mommy, because my strength told me 
  • If you had all the money in the world, what would you do with it?
    • Keep it in my piggy bank and sell it to people so they can give me their cars. 


Asher Pace*  age 2 years 7 months




  • What is the meaning of life?
    • Ah, Lincoln
  • What do you want to be when you grow up?
    • Ah, a he-yo (a hero), Babeen (Batman) 
  • What brings you the most happiness?
    • Ah, Babeen. Little babeen. (batman, little batman)
  • When do you feel the most loved?
    • Ah, yeah. YOU. 
  • What are you afraid of?
    • Ah, gark. (dark). Chyea- gark. 
  • If you had one wish, what would you wish for?
    • Ah, cake. 
  • What is the funniest word?
    • Ah, you. 
  • What is the hardest/easiest thing to do?
    • Hardest- ah, me. My strong arms. 
    • Easiest- Playground
  • What is the best/worst thing in the world?
    • Best- Ah, bebe Marsden, No, not bebe Marsden. Ah, me! 
    • Worst- Ah, ugh. When daddy goin at da work.  
  • What makes you mad?
    • Lincoln, taking my toys
  • What is the meaning of love?
    • I love his Lincoln self
  • If you had all the money in the world, what would you do with it?
    • Ah, big money. Put in bank with daddy. 
*Ash asked me for mama milk in between each question. I, of course, said "not right now baby" but it was funny that he kept asking me questions too. 
 

1 comment:

  1. Love love love this! "because my strength told me", such a warm and loving boy. I love it when we can see things through their eyes.

    ReplyDelete