March 2011 Goals
- Lose another 10 lbs (Zack)
Work out at least 3 times a week (Jess)
Find a security job in NC. Not retail. (Zack)
Stick to the 30 day challenge for the month of March, no fast food or soda!
Get a B on a Patho test
Get that sweet baby boy Asher latched on the stupid left side boob, dangit.
Work with Lincoln on his colors, and do at least on sit down teaching session a day for 30 minutes, whether it be his ABCs, colors, writing, puzzles, or just learning about the way something works.
Get Lincoln to sleep in his own toddler bed in our room!
Apply for scholarships, and send in application for the doula workshop in july :)
February 2011 Goals
Family goals for the month of February, 2011:
Read one book off my list of required reading towards becoming a doula. First one on the list is The Birth Partner. (Jess)Awesome book! Ive started on 2 more books for the doula workshop Buy Browns Seasons Tickets (Zack)Put a down payment on em!
- Start a chore chart for Lincoln epic fail. didnt even attempt this
Go outside and make snow angels, and take picturesSuccesfully took pics in snow, but no snow angels tho
Take at least 200 pictures this month- you really can never take enough when you have little ones growing so fast!!! Lose another 10 lbs (Zack)
- Start working out (Jess) does once count?
- Get a grade of at least a B on a Patho test seriously, patho will be the death of me
- Try out a toddler gymnastics class at Flytz gym went to sign him up and they were closed
- Start on Lincoln's 3 year video for his birthday didnt do it at all
- Get Asher to latch on my left side almost did, he latched a few times. He still hates it tho.
Get Asher's weight up to at least 10 lbs (eat, baby, eat)Yay, my boy is starting to chub up!! :) Work on cleaning as I go, get better at being a "house-wife" (Jess)Always can work on this tho