Saturday, December 15, 2012

Dear belly o' mine,


 My lovely, jolly, big- ole belly.... How I love you. I love that you grow so big each day and week and make space for the sweet baby inside. I love that we can make more space somehow, though I am astonished at how big you can get. I will cherish forever the things that you have done. As I type this right now, I am resting the computer on top of you, big baby belly. You are not what most would call pretty, by any means, but I look at you with adoration. My, what amazing things this belly has done! I have grown so comfortable with all the markings and love you for your imperfections. And when I have grown so big that the time has come for this lovely new baby to join our world, I will be amazed still and in love with how very round and firm you can get. I vow NOT to take you for granted or wish you away, though you may be a tad bit  cumbersome at times, I know that I will look back with such fond memories of the times you grew LIFE INSIDE OF YOU, and absolutely be astonished and amazed by it every. single. time. 

With all my love, 
     Jess 


1 comment: