Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Woah, this is happening.

It is starting to hit home.

We are going to have a new baby here soon. I will be giving birth again soon.

I had my home visit with my Midwife tonight. At some point I started shaking, I knew it was because I realized the proximity of all we were talking about, and to be honest, I am NERVOUS! Im excited, scared, worried, stoked, freaking out and totally feel like a chicken running around with their head cut off. I don't even have all my birth supplies yet, and realized that I should probably jump on that at 36 weeks. It snuck up on me, was I not just 30 weeks???

I didnt get to do all my peaceful birthing hypno tracks, I better start! I have my Blessingway in a week and a half. Also, I still need to get my birth tub! Ok, I will not freak out. I will breath in, slowely. Breathe out and let all my worries float away.

When I close my eyes and picture my upcoming birth I can not help but smile ear to ear. I want to keep that enthusiasm for giving birth and let all the worry melt away.

Cause, WOAH, THIS IS HAPPENING!!!!!

Prenatal visit with the Midwife. Getting belly measured, and Asher nursing at the same time

Mommy's little Midwife helpers

No comments:

Post a Comment