Monday, February 4, 2013

My "Essentials" List For This Pregnancy

or things that have (sometimes literally) saved my butt!

  1. My body pillow. Big, super soft and fluffy
  2. Morning cup of coffee. Vanilla, please! 
  3. Bath time with lavender essential oil in it 
  4. Earth Mama Angel Baby Mama Bottom Balm and witch hazel
  5. Coconut Oil
  6. Candles 
  7. Having an awesome sister tribe of empowering women who help every time I get a little bit of doubt or fear creeping into my head 
  8. Knowing my body, and more about pregnancy then I ever thought possible. Bleeding gums, ah that's normal for me. I have a pretty good idea on the amount of weight gain that will happen, I am more in tune with when I have had too much sodium or need to drink more water.
  9. My lovely Midwife. Leaving prenatal visits feeling super positive and excited about pregnancy and birth. 
  10. Awesome birth books, and the ocassional paranormal romance 



No comments:

Post a Comment