- My body pillow. Big, super soft and fluffy
- Morning cup of coffee. Vanilla, please!
- Bath time with lavender essential oil in it
- Earth Mama Angel Baby Mama Bottom Balm and witch hazel
- Coconut Oil
- Having an awesome sister tribe of empowering women who help every time I get a little bit of doubt or fear creeping into my head
- Knowing my body, and more about pregnancy then I ever thought possible. Bleeding gums, ah that's normal for me. I have a pretty good idea on the amount of weight gain that will happen, I am more in tune with when I have had too much sodium or need to drink more water.
- My lovely Midwife. Leaving prenatal visits feeling super positive and excited about pregnancy and birth.
- Awesome birth books, and the ocassional paranormal romance
Monday, February 4, 2013
My "Essentials" List For This Pregnancy
or things that have (sometimes literally) saved my butt!